Visit Isle of Wight – Marketing Briefing
Tuesday 1st November 11am – 1pm Shanklin Theatre (free to levy member organisations and commercial voluntary contributors)
This event is open to WIGHT BID levy member organisations and commercial voluntary contributors. A free to attend briefing from Visit Isle of Wight, the destination management organisation for the Island, detailing early actions underway, an outline of options for levy payers to consider and a marketing activity briefing. The meeting will also explain the task groups and elections. Doors open 10.30am – 11am start. The presentation will last 90 minutes. After the presentation levy members will be invited to provide feedback and advice via an online survey (completed later) so that the 2017 plans can be finalised, media booked and creative completed.
Subjects covered will include:
1) Proposed marketing plan and themes for 2017
2) Specialist plans, including new proposed initiatives to encourage more tourists to visit pubs and cafes across the Island
3) Task Advisory groups, how to get involved and terms of reference
4) Updates on the brand development work for the Island
5) Levy payer benefits in year 1
6) The volunteer contributors plan and how we intend to engage with retailers and ensure many contribute
7) Details about paying the BID levy
8) Details about the 2017 Tourism Conference (March 7th 2017)
Please note that there is very little car parking next to the theatre, but ample car parking spaces close by.